What is included
- Architectural plans and NHBRC fees will be arranged and paid for by Avalon Homes.
- Avalon Homes will be responsible for the payment of sewer, water and electricity connection fees.
- Avalon Homes will be responsible for the payment of Municipal and Estate approval fees.
- The water, electricity and other deposits are to be paid by the Client.
- House internal – Stock bricks for plaster.
- House external – Stock bricks for plaster or as per Architects specification.
- Boundary will be as indicated on the plan, the height thereof up to 1.8m from natural ground level and as per Estate requirements.
- External – Smooth and brush plaster as per Architect’s specification.
- Internal – Smooth plaster.
- Garage – Smooth wood floated plaster
- Pitched roof – Pre-fabricated trusses with concrete roof tiles to Engineer’s specification.
- 1 x 700mm Built-In Charcoal Braai.
- External – Powder coated Aluminium – as per Avalon’s design requirements
- Internal – Meranti
- Front Door – Powder Coated Aluminium on hinges with handle
- Kitchen Door – Powder Coated Aluminium on hinges with handle
- Patio Doors – Powder Coated Aluminum sliding
- Internal Doors – Horizontal slatted veneer
- Fire Door – Solid (40mm) Fire door
- Garage Door – Horizontal Aluminium Sectional – Automated – color as per Avalon’s design requirements
- Stainless steel handles from Avalon’s standard range.
- Powder Coated Aluminum windows – color as per Avalon’s design requirements.
- Obscure glazing applicable to bathrooms and where necessary.
- Main house areas – Rhino board ceilings with Avalon’s standard detailed cornice.
- Garage – Painted Rhino board with standard coved cornice.
- 90mm detailed Meranti skirting throughout (excluding garage).
- 90mm detailed Meranti architrave on single walls.
- Bathrooms – Full height – to be selected from Avalon’s range.
- Kitchen, bathrooms, living areas, and patios – to be selected from Avalon’s range.
- Electrical supply cable – single phase 60AMP.
- TV point – 2 points.
- Data point – 1 point in house with exterior and interior connection boxes.
- 1 x Dishwasher connection with cold water supply only.
- 1 x Washing machine connection with cold water supply only.
|LIGHT POINTS||DOUBLE PLUG||TOTAL POINTS|
- Supply and fit light fittings from Avalon’s supliers.
|1700mm builtin bath||Not Applicable||None|
|Silver powder coated pivot shower door and frame with clear glass||Silver powder coated pivot shower door and frame with clear glass||None||Silver powder coated pivot shower door and frame with clear glass|
|Double Vanity up to 1200mm with Granite tops – Avalon standard||Single Vanity up to 900mm with Granite tops – Avalon standard||Wall hung with chrome bottle trap||Basin and pedestal|
|Betta Mirage close couple pan and cistern with solid white wooden seat||Betta Mirage close couple pan and cistern with solid white wooden seat||Betta Mirage close couple pan and cistern with solid white wooden seat||Hibiscus CC pan and cistern with solid white wooden seat|
- 1 x 150 Lt Horizontal SABS approved with drip tray and overflow.
- Bath – Chrome – ISCA Bordo mixer and nikki spout.
- Basin – Chrome – ISCA Bordo basin mixer.
- Shower – Chrome – ISCA Bordo shower mixer with shower arm and rose. Square shower trap.
- Sink & Prep – Chrome – ISCA Bordo sink mixer.
- Avalon Standard range – Chrome – Three items per bathroom and two for guest bathroom and staffroom if applicable.
|BUILT-IN-CUPBOARDS||KITCHEN UNITS||KITCHEN TOPS|
|Standard plan layout||Standard plan layout||Granite, Rustenburg black or Gregory Mahogany|
- Standard stainless steel under counter oven and hob with extractor.
- Exterior Walls – Acrylic PVA – Colors as per development specification.
- Interior Walls – Acrylic PVA – One (1) color may be selected from Avalon’s range.
- External Metal Work – Primer and black matt enamel paint.
- Timberwork – Wood Dressing – Teak oil.
- All paint from the Prominent range.
- Garden taps – 2 x taps, one over kitchen gulley and one along the water line attached to the boundary wall of the house.
- Yard Gate – 1x900x1800mm standard design.
- Wash Line – 1 x Avalon’s standard range.
- Lawn – Instant lawn supplied and laid.
- Manual irrigation.
- Driveway as per development specification and 1.5m paving around the house.
- Should any of the specified material not be available when required, the Developer has the right to use the nearest equivalent material available after consulting the Client.
- The Client is not allowed to do any work on site while construction is under way without the written consent of the Developer. No communication or interference with any sub-contractors or suppliers are allowed.
- In the event of any discrepancy between the specifications and the working drawings, the specifications shall always have preference over the working drawings.